Winter Warmers

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Aaahhh. . .Christmas break. . .my kids are home, and hubby too a nice present he and I saved and saved for all year long. . .to be home the entire month of December. I don't know what I will do when he returns to work!

I've been sewing quite a bit. These three scarves were made in less than two days! I added a snappish little flower pin to the red one. . .I found a great tutorial at Pink Paper Peppermints for this. Really simple and really cute!

With a full week of break remaining, we plan on taking the kids to Butte Meadows for a snow day. They're always so much fun, we build snowcaves and snowmen (of course), we take turns on the snowskate and take the wakeboards (yes, they're made for the lake, but they work great in the snow!) We barbeque hot dogs and roast marshmallows. We always have such a good time. Chico never has a white Christmas so it's nice to head to the hills for a little holiday cheer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs