It's A Twin Thing

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

As a general rule, I've never been much for playing up the whole "twin" thing with these two cuties! I've always thought it important for them to each have their own identity outside of twinhood. But there are certain pictures which just scream "TWINS" at me. . . and this is one of them. They're my youngest and they're turning 10 next month. The look on their faces tell it all. They are a mischievous duo. . .and have been since birth. . .remind me to share the toothpaste, squirt bottle, mascara story. Being the youngest just feeds the flame–they know they're cute and use that knowledge effectively. When they go into attack mode (good natured physical and emotional warfare) we fondly refer to it as "twinning". . .stop twinning me. . . stop twinning your sisters or brother! 

To all of you mothers of multiples and twins, triplets and beyond. . . smile you are truly special and have been given a most precious gift.

1 comment:

  1. What a fun photo! They look like they have a ball together. I always thought it would be fun to have a twin or have twins for friends.

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs