Piece-A-Long

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Now doesn't this look fun. . .I think I want to play. The icon above takes you to the yahoo group where everyone is posting pictures of fabric, projects and progress. This quilt is a great way to use up scraps. . .or these pink strips I just cut! 

I will use the brown in between each "coin" and perhaps as sashing between the rows, but there is a lovely piece of Sultry that may work for sashing as well. 

I love coin quilts, they're classic, yet stylish and definitely a doable project for even the busiest of schedules.

1 comment:

  1. This does look like fun! I would love to piece along too. I have always wanted to make a coin quilt, and certainly have the fabric for it. Love your selection so far!

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs