Sunday Stash–Fabulous Fresh Cut

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Everyone has them. . .fabrics they just can't cut into. . .well Fresh Cut is my "them". It's my very favorite fabric line yet. Heather Bailey is the designer and her fabrics (and paper, and patterns) are wonderful. This is about half of my fresh cut stash; in all I have a 1/2 yard of each fabric in the line. Addiction. . . I do believe.  

Happy Sunday everyone! I'm supposed to be in bed–I have a horrible cold and hubby has taken the fab five out for dinner. Thank you husband! However, if they come home and I'm at the computer...yikes!

4 comments:

  1. beautiful fabric, why not just line the walls with it!
    I have the same bug, it sounds like. I stayed in bed till I thought I'd go crazy then had to get up and do something. (not much, however) Nice Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I know exactly what you mean! I have a hard time cutting into my Chocolate Lollipop fabrics. I have some of these Fresh Cut fabrics too, that I'm saving for who knows what. They are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love heather baily. I have some also that i have yet to cut into! ..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful fabrics. So fresh ans happy colors!

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs