Sunday Stash–Kaffe Fassett

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Here's my collection of Kaffe Fassett–some old some new! I really love the pure color in his fabrics as well as his representation of nature. With my new found love of wonky log cabin blocks maybe I'll begin there; or maybe with some uniform 9-patches using the fuschia print as sashing. Such indecision. . . 

This week I'll be sending off two blocks for the Bushfire Quilt Project. These blocks will go toward quilts for the victims of the recent fires in Australia. The blocks are to be stars on a white background. The Kaffe Fassett prints looks stunning against white and since they're 
out. . . I love it when a plan comes together.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you have some fabulous Kaffe fabrics in your stash! I agree with you about the colors. Maybe you could make some of each block! The 9-patch would definitely show off these colors.

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs