Bushfire Quilt Project

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Just finished four blocks to send off to the land down under for the Bushfire Quilt Project. One very thoughtful gal along with her mom and friends are putting together quilts made from wonky star blocks made and donated from people all over the world. I'm sure her house looks like a supernova! From her blog posts, her husband has been very helpful in her endeavor! What a great guy! A big shout out to him also, for his service in the US Army. 

It's not too late to join in the fun, these blocks are super fun to make (almost addicting) and what a great opportunity to help others in need. Touch on the Bushfire Quilt Project link in my side bar to see what others are working on or have completed.  

4 comments:

  1. Hope I get this right. You've adopted a Zebra? What a terrific lady you are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful work dorrie! isn't this the greatest project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I received the FQ you sent me from the Sew, Mama, Sew FQ swap and really love it! I hope you enjoy your fabric as well. I also love your blog and plan on coming back often.

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs