Sunday Stash–Seeing Spots

Sunday, March 8, 2009

I've always had this fascination with polka dots. I love them. The rest of the world must love them, or at least like them as well. The fashion and home dec industries call a polka dot revival in their designs at least once each decade. I'm sure we can each recall something spotted from our past. From browsing through local shops and online, spots, dots and polka dots are here again! 

Here is my polka dot party–a definite must have for my stash. 

Happy Sunday all, we are enjoying fresh sunshine after several huge rain storms.

1 comment:

  1. Love all these dots! I have the one on the bottom, second from the right. I think the polka dot fabrics work well when you need a neutral or a contrast, sometimes instead of using a solid. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs