Treasure Trove–Flea Market Fancy

Friday, April 3, 2009

It's amazing what you'll find in the discounted fabric section of a quilt shop. Can you BELIEVE it! Yes my friends, Flea Market Fancy. 

Actually, this little bit of heaven is from two quilt shops. The pink and orange prints as well as the aqua stripe were found at Morning Star Quilts (which, by the way is being featured in AP&Q's Quilt Sampler–May '09). The pink sprout was marked so low, I bought the rest of the bolt (4 yards). The brown, red, lime and dark aqua prints were found at Sugar Pine Quilt Shop in Grass Valley, CA and yes, they take phone orders–(530) 272-5308! The only piece I'm still diligently looking for is the leaf print in blue. 

I still can't believe it! Sometimes a road trip is well worth the effort. . .

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I am so envious! I can't believe you found those fabrics, especially on sale! What are you going to make with those treasures?

    ReplyDelete
  2. К слову сказать, лучший способ обезопасить себя от прослушки - включить Подавитель мобильной связи

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs