Sham Wow!

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Here it is all finished and on the bed and the girls love it! You may remember in December I shared the quilt top with you. This morning, I finished the pillow shams to go with. The raw edged fishy pillow you see is a project from a class I taught at HRQ–it's from the same Seaside Rose fabrics so I threw it on there. . .
The shams are made from a Lecien fabric which coordinate perfectly and adds to the whole shabby chic look I was striving for. 

I love sewing. . .aaaahhhhh. . .

6 comments:

  1. I LOOOVEEE IT :)thank you mommy

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a beautiful quilt. I just found your blog - very nice. I'm new to blogging and love it so far. It's wonderful to see what other quilters are doing and willing to share.
    Blessings, Katherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh la la, what a beautiful quilt with matching shams and pillow! I love the colors - so girly. And that fishy pillow is adorable. Your satisfaction is THE best - made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love seeing Seaside Rose used with the Tag Sale pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh it's beautiful! I love Seaside Rose and covet the little bit I have left. Beautiful, beautiful quilt Dorrie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOOH such a pretty quilt, love the fabric!

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs