I started off a little frustrated, I couldn't decide which fabrics to use. I have 1/2 yard cuts of several of the prints from Tanya Whelan's Darla, Amy's Midwest Modern 2 and Heather Bailey's Pop Garden. I finally selected Farmer's Market by Sandi Henderson, I threw in a red polka dot to give it some spark and I included one Ginger Blossom print. Selection process done.
I went to work pressing and cutting. So, now I'm here! The 3rd week instructions are to group these strips into strip sets and sew, Sew, SEW! Once this is done, they'll need to be cut into subsets. With 84 of these to make strip sets with I'd better get going! I hope to be all caught up Monday; ready for the next set of instructions.
Join us~the link is on my sidebar. . .one can never have enough works in progress it keeps the creative side motivated. . . at least that's what I tell myself!