Project Overload~Again!

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

It's taken over~this weakness I have for fabric and sewing. Not 2 months ago, I was all caught up, my sewing area appeared neat and tidy, pretty quilts lay in a nice stack having been quilted and with binding and the majority of my fabric fit beautifully into storage baskets and drawers. How quickly things change. . .To date, I'm trying to finish up Hayley's graudation/birthday quilt (birthday was last Tuesday-ouch!), whipping up pot holders as quickly as possible (the latest disappeared before I had a change to photograph them),  I'm participating in three Quilt Alongs and still trying to get the binding on this quilt~These fabrics are for the Zig-Zag Quilt Dana and Amy are hosting. Haven't even cut into them yet, I'm waiting for Terri to return from vacation, I need motivation~
AmandaJean at Crazy Mom Quilts is doing an encore 9-patch project. This Quilt Along is necessary~my scrap basket needs some serious down-sizing. So only scraps for this project! I'm on schedule too. . .Yea!
This is my Good Ol' Summertime Mini Quilt Swap project. I'll be adding some applique with a summery feel. The next photo is a clue. . .
A pic from my hydrangea bed as the sun peaks up over the mountains this morning. These serve as inspiration for the applique for my mini quilt.

I hope your day is well! Sew on my crafty friends, sew on!

2 comments:

  1. you are BUSY. hope you can accomplish all those quilting projects...i have a few going myself. blogging fever hit me. it gives me more fun projects and inspiration, but also takes me away from them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so envious that you are finished with your first quilt-along quilt AND your mini quilt for the swap - both are so beautiful! I am stumped on what to make for my partner, and my quilt still sits basted and waiting to be quilted. I am going to cut my fabric for the zigzag quilt-along tonight anyway! So nice to be back!!

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs