Friendship Bag & Quilter Bee Love

Monday, August 17, 2009

My friend Terri, from Terri's Notebook sent to me this cute friendship bag. It is absolutely adorable and my big purse is now officially jealous. I carry it everywhere. It holds my keys, cell phone, ATM card and my never-leave-home-without-it Blistex lip gloss! This little cutie came full of goodies. Some sweet craft ribbon, a small sewing kit and a very pretty aqua rick rack. If you love this little bag as much as I, be sure to watch her blog for the launch of her Etsy store~coming late August '09! Little does she know I already have goodies to send to her. . .to help get her through those late night art classes.
I recently became a participant in a Quilting Bee. There are 12 of us who will make one block each month from fabric the "spotlight" quilter sends to us with instructions as to block construction. Meagan, is September's spotlight quilter. She has requested a 12.5" square using the above solids~she did add, that I could use solids from my stash as well
. . .hmmm. . .this should be fun!

Happy Monday All!

2 comments:

  1. The bag is sure cute! what a nice gift.
    Look forward to seeing your quilting bee adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, I'm so happy to hear you like the friendship bag! It was the least I could do to say I'm so glad we're friends. Plus, it was such a fun project to make.

    Thanks for the pre-etsy promo! I will be sure to let you know when the shop is stocked and ready.

    I'm so envious of your quilting bee! I look forward to seeing what you make for each quilter.

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs