In A Bind

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Well, I've gone ahead and jumped on Jacquie's Joy In The New Year Challenge ~ I've listed the projects in my sidebar to help keep me motivated and it'll be fun to remove them as they're completed. I'm starting with these three; they each need binding. The top quilt needs binding and to be washed by November 23rd~it's heading down to the pediatrics department of Sutter Memorial Hospital in Sacramento. The next, is a birthday gift for Colby's instructional aide, Lisa. She is a miracle in her own right~she deserves a whole houseful of quilts! The 3rd quilt just needs to be finished, the girls are using it without a binding, just a little embarrassing.

Do you have a stack of WIP to finish up before the New Year?

6 comments:

  1. Good for you! The quilts all look lovely and well worth finishing! I'm afraid to figure out how many UFOs and WIPs I have. Several just need backs and to get over to the quilters. I also have a couple of pay it forward-type projects (3 for 2010, but 3 to be done by the end of this year). I need to get it into gear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great list to try to accomplish by the end of the year! All those bindings should go pretty fast. I was going to join in but it's such a hard time of year since i have some Christmas things to finish first. I might make January my UFO month. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are busy! These all look great, too.. thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment on my blog--I really appreciate it. Good luck on your quilts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a way to end the year!

    I can see how the unfinished projects build up. I'm a fairly new quilter and I already have a few. I do not have the time to finish them up by the end of the year but I would like progress towards a finish.

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs