It's That Time of Year

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

In the midst of my sewing projects I'm finding time for my favorite Fall activity~baking. Each year we do gift baskets for our relatives and close friends for the holidays; they're filled with homemade goodies from the kitchen~banana bread (yep, that's it up there), cookies, candies, spaghetti sauce and stewed tomatoes. All that's left of this loaf is one piece, the fab five and husband dear devoured it this morning.

Hope your enjoying your preholiday season!

4 comments:

  1. oh how yummy...the streusel looks incredibly delicious!

    We've done the baked goods gifts too...I know yours will be appreciated and tasty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, I'll be right over for that last piece! LOL! I have had such a craving for banana bread lately, but have resisted making it because I would eat the entire loaf by myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. would you share the recipe?? It looks SO good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your banana bread looks much better than mine, but then, I'm not much of a baker. Always feel a little guilty that I don't do more baking for the holidays. Maybe I should plan ahead a bit this year....

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs