Sweet. . .

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Every once in a while I feel the need to sew up something wearable. I love this cute tiered, twirly skirt. When the girls were younger these were so fun to make in coordinating prints. This one is a store sample for HRQ. I absolutely love the yo-yo and button. The one, slightly disappointing factor, this doesn't fit any of my girls. . .but I have nieces! Little cuties to dress up, so this will be for LeAnna after it's visit at Honey Run.
This might also be cute as a hair band.

5 comments:

  1. This really is adorable, especially those tiers with the brown underneath. I think this will make a great store sample. I agree, that yo-yo is especially sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the flowered fabric and just love what you've done with it! Having all boys, I so appreciate a cute, coordinated outfit for a little girl.

    Yours really is sweet!

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mom, your photography is getting quiteee good :) i love you!! Hope you're having a fantastic day <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. how girly and sweet. it must be fun to be able to sew things like this!!

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs