Drunk Love and Kaffe

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Quilter Bee Sharon is our gal for February. She's requested blocks resembling Denyse Schmidt's Drunk Love pattern. We each were sent light and dark gray Kona's (love) and just a splash of color to give it flavor. Touch on the link to check out the other blocks. And speaking of my Bee sisters, you HAVE to visit this post, Anna has finished her quilt we've all contributed to~what a great neighborhood! I just love those little houses.
My Springtime In Kaffe quilt top is complete. I hope I like it more once it's quilted. At this point it reminds of a 1970's togo party at 2:00am~

Happy stitching friends!

3 comments:

  1. I am totally in love with those drunk love blocks in grays and a pop of color! Too fabulous! And I like your Kaffe in Spring quilt. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were right, that neighborhood quilt is AWESOME! I love it. I love all the different tiny house blocks and wide white spaces around them. Very cool drunk love block with that red accent. Your Kaffe quilt top is looking amazing, like a garden in late July.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let's just say that if you don't like it once it's quilted, I know this reaaaallly nice lady in Indiana who would just love to have it come live at her house!

    Thanks for the links. I've enjoyed looking through and seeing all the beautiful and fun blocks and the neighborhood quilt is too fun!

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs