Good Folks Snugly Flannel

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Some garment sewing happening today. Total, I'm making 3 pair of pajama bottoms (aka lounge pants) for my 3 girls. The first pair is for Cassidy. While in HRQ the other day she spied a bolt of Anna Maria Horner's Good Folks flannel. It is super soft, nicely weighted and pretty, pretty, pretty!
Stopped by Heartstrings Yarn Studio (another dangerous shop) and picked up some very girly, pink velvet trim. . .It's a good thing I don't know how to knit. . .BEE-utiful stuff. Actually, there's a wool bag in there I now want. . .
And every good pair of pajama's needs a pocket to fill with hair bands, I-pod headphones and gum wrappers.

One pair down, 2 to go. . .the next pair will be with Amy Butler's Love flannel. . .sweet~

7 comments:

  1. love those pants, pocket, fabric, ribbon....cute, cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the quilt you took your photshoot on and with only guys here, the frilliness and pinkness of it all makes me smile!

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I would live in these pants! I especially love that velvety ribbon. Your list of things a teenage girl would put in that back pocket made me laugh - I remember those days!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the word "lounge" pants, and these are the bomb!!! I have re-named all my pj bottoms:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was just thinking earlier today that I could use some new lounge pants and wondering if I should make them myself. AMH Folksy Flannels would be perfect -- sooooooo soft and yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dorrie, I wish we could still tell our kids who to marry! LOL

    If you get a chance, I've left a little something for you over on my blog!

    Hug your kids tight today for me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs