I Heart Swaps and Other Things Too. . .

Monday, April 12, 2010

I love swaps. . .pot holder swaps. . .fabric swaps. . .and especially mini quilt swaps! I participated in the Winter Time Mini Quilt Swap. This is the mini I received from Emma in Australia. I absolutely LOVE pink and brown~always have. It reminds me of neapolitan ice cream~all swirly, rich and colorful. So you can image how happy I was to find this in my mailbox!
Receiving the little mini quilt also sparked a renewed interest in paper piecing~
I also love red and aqua. You know, I think I love it all as long as it's fabric~I'm hopeless! Have a good day and create something beautiful!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I love that little mini quilt and your paper piecing! Lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That mini quilt you received is gorgeous! I love those colors and the swirly movement of the piecing. Your new piecing projects looks very cool. The only piecing I have ever tried has been the string-pieced blocks, which I love making. I would love to try the block you're starting. Those fabrics are especially awesome!

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs