Bee Block and a New Toy

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Just a quick post, I've been working on Bee blocks for the past 2 days trying to catch up. This block is for Nichole, my Quilter Bee buddy. She mailed the best strip set for this spider web block. Now I'm completely caught up with July. . .on to August! You may have noticed the little bit of aqua love. . .say hello to Hello Kitty! This is the HK version of Janome's Harmony 1017. It's for Bethy~she loves it! We picked up a 1/4" foot for it at our local dealer to help her with her seams when she pieces. It's the little things. . .

Happy Wednesday!

2 comments:

  1. sweet little sewing machine. You're daughter is sewing?? How wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love these spider web blocks, especially with a solid line for the centers. Adorable sewing machine! I can't believe it's actually a hello kitty machine! How fun to sew with your daughter. I bet she makes a great sewing partner.

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs