Modern Swapper Project Complete

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Project Modern Swappers is now complete. I do believe I enjoy these little swaps even more than the VQB's I'm in. It's so much fun teasing your unknowing partner. Along with the string quilt I posted earlier, I also tried my hand at embroidery hoop art. The doodle stitching was fun, I had a hard time getting past the raw edge issue at first, but I think it came out quite cute! Also, included will be some thread and a FQ pack of Joel Dewberry's Modern Meadow fabrics.

I hope she'll enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. you have a lucky partner to receive these goodies! Love that cool stitchy doodle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dorrie, Dorrie, Dorrie! Who wouldn't love them and want them and covet them and sin over them...I mean...ahem...enjoy them for all their quiltey, fabricey, sewing goodness!

    Wonderful woman that you are!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just go these and wanted to drop by and thank you!! I am so excited about them!

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs