Simple Addition Take #2

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Fat quarters are one of my favorite ways to collect fabric, you can mix and match color and designer to come up with your own little grouping. This project has fabrics from Joel Dewberry, Anna Maria Horner and Kaffe Fassett with a few Free Spirit solids thrown in (my new favorite solid!).
My friend Patty, of Uniquely Quilted, did an awesome job with the machine quilting. We found this perfect paisley design and went with it. . .
It's so nicely stitched on the blue. . .
The pattern is available in my etsy shop. The quilt itself is a very special gift, for a very special teacher.

4 comments:

  1. It's gorgeous. The teacher will love it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful quilt! I love the warm, rich colors you put together. Looks like a fun project to work on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Dorrie, I have awarded your blog with the 'Liebster Blog Award'.

    http://thiscreativebliss.blogspot.com/2012/02/sams-liebster-blog.html

    Best wishes and happy Valentine's day
    Nadine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Dorrie, I'm in love and it's Valentine's Day today. Beautiful, gorgeous, loverly! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs