Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Lilly Belle

I'm quite simply in love. In love with Lilly Belle. The aqua~yellow~gray colorway is an absolute favorite, I had no choice but to quilt it up as the latest version of my Walk In The Park pattern.
Bari J, designer of these oh, so wonderful fabrics is now {thankfully} designing for Art Gallery Fabrics. Thus, the fabrics are soft, beautiful and printed on an amazing base cloth.
 The collection is a balanced collaboration of large and small scale prints, tone on tones and a spunky little crosshatch, which I promptly used to bind the quilt.
This quilt will be going with HRQ to the San Francisco Quilt Show in March. And the pattern is now available in my craftsy shop!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Dorrie! This is amazingly lovely! I want one...or two...how many colorways are there!

    LOL

    Sew nice to see you sewing and know that you work will be seen and admired! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely quilt! Love your photo shoot too.

    ReplyDelete